- Bhelle Stronghand, (sheet) the dwarven mage
- Tauron Galanodel, (sheet) the elven druid
- Martel Steelheart, (sheet) the human fighter
- Ashmoir (a-sh-m-OY-r) is the world’s largest and most-populous continent. The continent is separated from Thuyre by a barrier of giant waterfalls. The Falls were formed through collateral damage when the demons first fought the gods. Explorers find themselves mysteriously lost and contact between Ashmoir and Thuyre is impossible.
Cities: Evermoor (city)
- Thuyre (Th-u-ire) is a continent comprising mainland Thuyre, and its neighboring islands. When sea levels were lower during the early ages, they were connected by dry land. Thuyre mainland is broken up into separate masses based on climates and territorial conquests. The Copper Coast, The Harvestlands, The Winter’s Crown, and the Abyssal Reaches.
Cities: Fellcrest (city)
- Organizations: Adventurer’s Guild, Assassin’s Guild, Blackstaves (Inactive)
- Legendary Items: Dweomerheart, The Darkstaff, The Tablet of Control